The Security Event and The UK Security Commonwealth announce partnership
09 January 2020
THE SECURITY Event has announced another new key partnership after revealing that the UK Security Commonwealth is its latest supporting partner.
As a supporting partner, the UK Security Commonwealth (SyCom) will be hosting their own networking lounge, bringing together all of their independent membership bodies and their respective members from across the security profession. It will provide a prominent hub for members to consult and network with their peers sharing best practice and information in order to enhance the UK security community. It will also support SyCom’s aim of – “Bringing the UK Security Profession Together – Stronger Together!” The Security Commonwealth aims to be the all-inclusive industry advocate on security issues in the UK, to create lasting networks and alliances and to promote and lead the security industry with a single voice.
The Security Event continues to attract significant interest and support marking a major shift in the UK Security event landscape. Hosted at the NEC Birmingham, truly engaging with the entire UK market, The Security Event is firmly establishing itself as the industry’s favourite event.
Guy Mathias, Chair of the UK Security Commonwealth commented “We are all delighted to support and promote The Security Event. It provides us with the perfect platform to contribute to raising industry standards, sharing knowledge and competencies of those operating within our sector and raising awareness of the UK Security Commonwealth and its aim to bring the security profession together
Tristan Norman, Group Exhibition Director comments: “We are thrilled to be working with The Security Commonwealth as an event partner for The Security Event. We are passionate about championing the UK Security sector and together we can achieve great things through collaboration, sharing best practice, creating debate and showcasing the latest innovation within the sector.
Norman concludes “this is yet another demonstration of our commitment to the UK security market, along with other new partnerships, reinforces the added value of the event as a must-attend exhibition in the UK for commercial, enterprise and residential security.”
The Security Event takes place on 28-30 April 2020 at NEC Birmingham. You can register to attend the Security Event for FREE at https://www.thesecurityevent.co.uk/security-matters
- Identity fraudster sentenced for fake licence
- Steel 2-wire video entry panels
- Fire extinguisher trends highlighted by latest Trade Associations survey
- Government proposes duty to protect public spaces from terror
- Hörmann brings OktaBlock mobile vehicle blocker to UK market
- Registration opens for CYBERUK 2020
- Further environmental checks for Grenfell site
- Calum Macleod to step down as chair
- Brexit may lead to labour shorftall
- Interpol launches Virtual Academy to support police learning during COVID-19
- From the editor
- Blog for FSM website
- Fire and Security Association names new chair
- Intersec 2018 preview
- Confidence building
- Feeling secure - January 2018
- Leading brands supporting new Security Event at NEC
- Leading security companies support launch of new security event at the NEC
- ISM LAUNCHES NEW IP CONNECT RANGE
- Industrial security - June 2018