|Home>||Security||>Access Control||>Quanika and Axis Communications partnership provides off-the-shelf integration options|
|Home>||Security||>Integrated Systems||>Quanika and Axis Communications partnership provides off-the-shelf integration options|
|Home>||Security Matters||>Security Matters||>Quanika and Axis Communications partnership provides off-the-shelf integration options|
Quanika and Axis Communications partnership provides off-the-shelf integration options
16 July 2020
ACCESS CONTROL, security and building systems integration software vendor Quanika has joined the Axis Communications’ Application Development Partner Programme. This will make it easier for consultants and systems integrators alike to use Axis Communications’ network video, access control and audio hardware solutions on projects of all sizes as part of a seamless security management platform.
For its part, Quanika provides end-to-end solutions for a wide range of applications, from small and medium-scale projects right up to enterprise level installations.
By taking a straightforward and modular approach using off-the-shelf integration with Axis Communications hardware as well as site and application-specific devices and other third party systems, Quanika makes it easy to deliver on the promise of true integration for end users by providing a single intuitive security and safety management interface.
Quanika Compact and Enterprise access control software primarily benefits users looking to leverage the power of Axis Communications’ Axis A1001 and A1601 door controllers for unlimited doors and users and to integrate Axis Camera Station as well as Milestone video management software (VMS).
Thanks to reduced cost and complexity, Quanika Compact is now a practical choice for small-to-medium applications in healthcare, retail, manufacturing, logistics and similar locations, giving users the ability to tie together and flexibly manage multiple sites.
Quanika Enterprise is designed for large-scale facilities and corporate enterprises, including multi-purpose buildings, hotels, transportation hubs, hospitals and universities, affording organisations complete control and situational awareness across their entire estates globally.
Also, Quanika VisitorPoint is a powerful yet simple to use visitor management solution that streamlines and automates reception operations, as well as the allocation of meeting rooms and parking spaces, to eliminate manual tasks to deliver significant operational efficiency.
“By joining the Axis Communication Application Development Partner Programme, Quanika will further cement its track record for developing new integrations at speed,” explained Quanika’s managing director Leo Cook. “This will benefit users who want to streamline their systems, including those who want to connect and integrate any piece of third party hardware or software.”
*For more information on Quanika visit quanika.com
- Fire Brigades Union vows to fight on as Chancellor fails to deliver funding
- Rhyl hotel owner and director fined over failure to respond to request for information
- SIA online licensing system survey
- Access control specialist ISEO Group announces LOCKEN takeover
- Industrial security - June 2018
- Security Mentoring: Leveraging Personal Experience to Benefit Others
- Fund to counter violent extremism and hate crime
- Brexit and border security
- FIA online CPD sessions lead to successful training for hundreds of professionals
- COVID-19 Impact Map for Business Operations launched by International SOS
- From the editor
- Blog for FSM website
- Fire and Security Association names new chair
- Intersec 2018 preview
- Confidence building
- Feeling secure - January 2018
- Leading brands supporting new Security Event at NEC
- Leading security companies support launch of new security event at the NEC
- ISM LAUNCHES NEW IP CONNECT RANGE
- Industrial security - June 2018