|Home>||Security||>CCTV||>TagMaster brings family of advanced ANPR cameras to UK market|
|Home>||Security Matters||>Security Matters||>TagMaster brings family of advanced ANPR cameras to UK market|
TagMaster brings family of advanced ANPR cameras to UK market
04 December 2020
TAGMASTER, THE supplier of advanced sensor systems for traffic and retail applications in Smart Cities, has now launched the first model in a new family of Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) cameras known as TagMaster CT. The new camera family is IP-based and boasts software developed in-house that enables solutions based on Artificial Intelligence and deep learning.
The camera family is designed specifically for applications within parking, access/security and intelligent transportation systems. The first camera in the family – the TagMaster CT45 – is being launched initially here in the UK, the Nordics and the US, with plans to launch in the French market next year.
CT45 is an advanced ANPR camera, manufactured and assembled in Europe, with both hardware and software developed internally at TagMaster. The camera has a powerful Optical Character Recognition engine which means that it has the fastest and most accurate algorithms for reading license plates. It’s also very easy and quick to install.
“Parking, access and security as well as traffic monitoring are all application areas where it’s extremely important to be able to quickly and accurately identify vehicles,” explained Jonas Svensson, CEO at TagMaster.
Armed with software for Artificial Intelligence and deep learning, the camera offers solutions for the automatic counting of vehicles going in and out of a parking area, automated access for vehicles that are allowed to enter a given area and barrier control, alarm management and ticketing integration.
Using a Linux-based operating system ensures a stable and secure platform. CT45 is also equipped with Power over Ethernet, which means that mains power is not required. The cameras can be supplied with power via solar cells.
CT45 offers functionality such as a dual plate reading option, reading of front and rear number plates on the same vehicle and the ability to cover wide lanes. The camera can also track direction of travel and report entry and exit. In addition, data can be retrieved from the camera to be used for analysis purposes.
*Further information is available online at www.tagmaster.com
- New fire safety guidance comes into force on 1 October 2023
- New deputy chief fire officer for South Yorkshire
- Council advised to spend £500,000 on fire safety improvements
- The weakest link
- Data protection warning issued to hospitality sector businesses by Clarke Willmott LLP
- AMG Systems develops AMG510 Series Ethernet switch range
- Prison officer injured at Long Lartin disturbance
- International Foundation for Protection Officers appoints UK Advisory Board
- HSE concerned about offshore gas releases
- Government warns council chiefs over fire safety in new buildings
- Surveillance camera commissioner contract extended
- Dahua signs distribution deal with ADI
- From the editor
- Blog for FSM website
- Feeling Secure
- Smart home
- Playing by the rule - June 2017
- Feeling secure - June 2017
- Entries now open for the Safety and Health Excellence Awards
- Surveillance camera compliance passport launched