|Home>||Fire||>Alarms and Detection||>Apollo introduces REACH Wireless range of fire detectors|
Apollo introduces REACH Wireless range of fire detectors
27 July 2022
APOLLO FIRE Detectors is launching its latest range of hybrid wireless fire detectors and accessories. The REACH Wireless series offers a range of wireless alternatives to many fire safety products, in turn providing a significant degree of flexibility and convenience in system design, as well as affording confidence among installers and their end users.
Why wireless? Traditionally, wireless fire detectors were seen as a last resort where cabling was not an option due to access issues or the fabric of the building being too fragile. Technology has come a long way since those days, though. Now, a wireless fire detection system is just as reliable as a wired one.
REACH Wireless is a hybrid system that can add wireless devices to any existing Apollo addressable wired system, affording the customer the best of both worlds. It provides flexibility for the user to extend their existing system into heritage sites, extensions and temporary buildings (to name just a few of the potential applications).
Units can be connected to Apollo’s hard-wired loop systems via a loop interface, just like any other device. This makes REACH Wireless ideally suited to buildings and structures with restricted or complex access and installation conditions. These may include listed buildings, out-buildings, temporary structures and sites such as offices with limited downtime.
*Further information is available online at www.apollo-fire.co.uk
- Apollo receives royal visit
- Apollo launches new test set
- SOTERIA protects Ulster Bank’s Belfast HQ
- All-new Leasing Programme introduced by Apollo Fire Detectors
- Have your cake and eat it
- Standing tall
- Apollo Fire Detectors named Headline Sponsor for Women in Fire Safety Awards
- Apollo's online courses a success
- Apollo continues online learning programme for engineers and installers
- Apollo to showcase test set
- Protecting our past
- Patol aspirating systems protecting your food
- From the editor
- Fire safety returns home to NEC Birmingham
- Building hope
- Blog for FSM website
- Advanced protects National Theatre
- Fire Safety Event 2017 - Live Coverage
- Advances in false-alarm management
- C-TEC rolling out CPD training events