|Home>||Fire||>Alarms and Detection||>Apollo launches new test set|
Apollo launches new test set
14 March 2018
APOLLO FIRE Detectors is pleased to announce the launch of its new Apollo Test Set – a portable testing device designed to help commissioning and system maintenance engineers across the globe.
The Apollo Test Set has been created to allow the commissioning and fault-finding of Apollo devices on sites worldwide, interrogating and controlling all units connected to the device, either as individual units or complete circuits. With its user-friendly touch screen display, the Apollo Test Set, works on all of the Apollo analogue addressable protocols – XP95, Discovery and CoreProtocol®.
The main function of the Apollo Test Set is to help Engineers guarantee the correct loop configuration is in place before an active control panel is installed. To do this, either the loop or individual addresses can be connected to the unit using loop connection ports located on the top of the device for easy access. The device also has the functionality to test the diagnostics and integrity of the loop to discover earth faults and other system weaknesses.
Incorporating a host of functions, the Apollo Test Set allows the user to interrogate the devices in different ways. The standard view allows devices to be scanned and controlled through the manipulation of their output. Devices can also be self-tested and the different functionality modes can also be controlled. To further ensure portability and ease of use, the Test Set can be powered from an AC mains charger unit or by its own internal batteries.
For more information visit www.apollo-fire.co.uk
- Apollo to make big impression in Germany
- Caught in the Act
- Apollo to showcase test set
- Halma plc sets gender diversity target for global portfolio of companies
- APOLLO SET TO SHOWCASE NEW PRODUCTS
- Apollo introduces REACH Wireless range of fire detectors
- Apollo Fire Detectors launches The Apollo Advisor Network
- Apollo agrees enterprise partnership with Institution of Engineering and Technology
- All-new Leasing Programme introduced by Apollo Fire Detectors
- Apollo receives royal visit
- Protecting our past
- Patol aspirating systems protecting your food
- From the editor
- Fire safety returns home to NEC Birmingham
- Building hope
- Blog for FSM website
- Advanced protects National Theatre
- Fire Safety Event 2017 - Live Coverage
- Advances in false-alarm management
- C-TEC rolling out CPD training events