|Home>||Fire||>Alarms and Detection||>Apollo continues online learning programme for engineers and installers|
Apollo continues online learning programme for engineers and installers
22 November 2021
DURING THE initial COVID-19 lockdown, Apollo Fire Detectors showed dedication to educating its customers by quickly creating a variety of free online courses. Due to the continued high demand for the courses as life ‘returns to normal’, the company has now made all of its product-focused webinars available on demand.
When many of the industry’s practitioners were on furlough, webinars were essential for engineers and installers alike to keep up-to-date with the latest product knowledge and industry know-how. Now, installers are back out on site without the ability to join live sessions, but still have a hunger for online learning at a time that suits them.
On that basis, Apollo Fire Detectors has converted its webinars into 15 to 30-minute videos to ensure that engineers are still able to derive the knowledge they need.
The videos are hosted by the company’s senior technical support engineer and in-house expert Warren Moyle, who boasts 30 years’ experience of working with Apollo’s products. The short videos are designed for anyone who wants to enhance their knowledge of Apollo products and cover the features, benefits, applications and installation detail for the Apollo product ranges.
Apollo Fire Detectors also continues to host free online Continuing Professional Development webinars each fortnight, while the company is now looking to re-introduce in-person training in 2022.
*Register for the free webinars now by visiting the Apollo website
- Apollo appoints new managing director for Europe
- Apollo receives royal visit
- Apollo guards prestigious marine vessel in Singapore
- Apollo set for Fire Safety Scotland
- Conventional Manual Call Point introduced to product portfolio by Apollo
- Getting to know you
- Have your cake and eat it
- Firmware update released for the Apollo Test Set
- SOTERIA protects Ulster Bank’s Belfast HQ
- Apollo to showcase test set
- Protecting our past
- Patol aspirating systems protecting your food
- From the editor
- Fire safety returns home to NEC Birmingham
- Building hope
- Blog for FSM website
- Advanced protects National Theatre
- Fire Safety Event 2017 - Live Coverage
- Advances in false-alarm management
- C-TEC rolling out CPD training events