|Home>||Security||>CCTV||>NEBOSH supporting Safety and Health Excellence Awards|
|Home>||Facilities||>Health and Safety||>NEBOSH supporting Safety and Health Excellence Awards|
|Home>||Fire||>Manufacturing||>NEBOSH supporting Safety and Health Excellence Awards|
NEBOSH supporting Safety and Health Excellence Awards
16 November 2017
NEBOSH IS the latest high-profile organisation to be announced as a supporter of the Safety and Health Excellence (SHE) Awards.
NEBOSH’s sponsorship of the Health and Safety Team of the Year category reflects its commitment to celebrating best practice in the health and safety industry. NEBOSH Chief Executive Teresa Budworth (pictured), commented: “We are delighted to be sponsoring this award, which will recognise a health and safety team that is making a real difference. The winning team’s performance and achievements will be inspirational to others in our industry. If you think that this sounds like a team you are part of we encourage you to enter!”
Western Business Exhibitions and SHE Awards director Tim Else added: “We are proud to partner with a brand that has the reputation and stature of NEBOSH. It is fantastic to see the industry rally around and support the SHE awards in its inaugural year. This is another example of the appetite from within the industry to reward people for the great work they do to keep us safe.
“If you are part of a team of health and safety professionals that has gone above and beyond to protect others, or the environments that people work in, please do enter the awards. It’s completely free and it will only take you a few minutes to submit your entry.”
To find out more about the Health and Safety Team of the Year or the other eight award categories which will recognise innovation, achievement and best practice in the health and safety industry, please visit www.she-awards.co.uk.
For more information on sponsorship opportunities available, please visit www.she-awards.co.uk or contact Keith Gabriel on 01342 333724 email@example.com.
- New FBU president takes up post
- Firefighters fear 'cut and shut' policy
- Legislative changes to Approved Document B come into force
- Surveillance Camera Commissioner publishes sixth Annual Report
- Fraud duo sentenced and fined
- The Secret Risk Assessor - January 2019
- BIFM plans new life safety training for FMs
- Avon Protection partners with Venari Group for thermal imaging camera distribution in UK fire market
- Mayor of London “set to invest millions” in protecting front line police numbers
- Brigade's warning to special education schools