|Home>||Security||>Access Control||>NPCC issues revised 2020 Security Systems Policy for installers and ARCs|
|Home>||Security||>CCTV||>NPCC issues revised 2020 Security Systems Policy for installers and ARCs|
|Home>||Security||>Integrated Systems||>NPCC issues revised 2020 Security Systems Policy for installers and ARCs|
NPCC issues revised 2020 Security Systems Policy for installers and ARCs
06 May 2020
THE NATIONAL Police Chiefs’ Council (NPCC) has recently published a revised version of the organisation's Security Systems Policy - as it’s commonly known and referred to - retitled: ‘The National Police Chiefs’ Council Police Operational Advice and Security Industry Requirements for Response to Security Systems’.
The 2020 revision replaces the 2018 edition, entitled the ‘National Police Chiefs’ Council Police Requirements and Response to Security Systems’.
The entire document has been reformatted with most of the changes being editorial in nature. However, in Annex F there are some additional requirements and the removal of others.
A summary of the changed sections is located in the first few pages of the NPCC document.
The NPCC document is applicable to all installers and Alarm Receiving Centres in England, Wales and Northern Ireland and is available to view via the Police Security Systems website: www.policesecuritysystems.com and on the Secured by Design website: www.securedbydesign.com under ‘Group Initiatives’.
- Police Crime Prevention Academy develops new qualification for officers deployed by ISS
- “UK cyber security concerns in decline as COVID-19 scams rise” asserts Unisys
- Joint control room will improve efficiency
- BRIGADE WELCOMES ROGUE LANDLORD DATABASE SUPPORT
- ICO fines British Airways £20 million for data breach affecting 400,000-plus customers
- Euralarm signposts webinar on fire protection for lithium-ion batteries
- What Else Events announces collaboration with HSE for SHW Live 2022
- Skills for Security heralds Class of 2020 and Apprentice of the Year Award winner
- Sports groups score £400,000 to tackle extremism
- Assurance Software announces strategic acquisition of Avalution Consulting
- From the editor
- Blog for FSM website
- Fire and Security Association names new chair
- Intersec 2018 preview
- Confidence building
- Feeling secure - January 2018
- Leading brands supporting new Security Event at NEC
- Leading security companies support launch of new security event at the NEC
- ISM LAUNCHES NEW IP CONNECT RANGE
- Industrial security - June 2018