|Home>||Fire||>Alarms and Detection||>Innovations in beam detection|
|Home>||Security Matters||>Security Matters||>Innovations in beam detection|
Innovations in beam detection
03 January 2020
This year’s Intersec sees FFE's ‘next generation’ products launched to the market, with innovations in beam detection at the forefront.
FFE will be displaying its leading-edge Fireray One standalone beam detection, for rapid one-person-installation; with One Minute Auto-Alignment using its integrated user interface to make it operate eight times faster than previous detectors.
FFE's Talentum flame detectors will also be on display. Used in sensitive or dangerous environments to detect fires even before smoke is produced, or where smokeless fires may occur. By watching for and recognising the non-visible ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) signatures of flames, the Talentum range does not need smoke to detect a fire. They can even detect flames through steam, smoke, dust and glass.
For more information or to pre-book a meeting at the show please call FFE's Dubai office on +971 (0)50 6522860 or the UK office on +44 (0)1462 444740.
Hall 4, stand D32
- FFE auto-aligning beam detectors
- FFE wide-area smoke and flame detection
- Detection in challenging environments
- History lesson
- Compliance software with a difference
- FireMate targets significant UK growth in wake of acquisition by Halma plc
- FireMate announces details of merger with LAN Control Systems
- FFE Acquires LAN Control Systems
- Cloud-based compliance and maintenance
- Fireray One on show at Intersec
- Protecting our past
- Patol aspirating systems protecting your food
- From the editor
- Fire safety returns home to NEC Birmingham
- Building hope
- Blog for FSM website
- Advanced protects National Theatre
- Fire Safety Event 2017 - Live Coverage
- Advances in false-alarm management
- C-TEC rolling out CPD training events