|Home>||Fire||>Alarms and Detection||>FFE auto-aligning beam detectors|
FFE auto-aligning beam detectors
13 August 2018
FFE HAS unveiled a one minute auto-aligning smoke beam detector, Fireray One, which promises to make advanced smoke detection more accessible and easier to install.
FFE’s expert knowledge has been engineered to deliver an advanced detection system, ensuring total simplicity for the end-user. The new ground-breaking beam detector self-aligns in just one minute and offers a sophisticated solution to those wishing to protect large commercial and public spaces with a simple, one-person installation process.
To achieve such simplicity for the end-user, a lot of hard engineering work and knowledge has been put in to the detector itself. These features ensure that anyone can align a beam detector perfectly, because the experience and expert knowledge of beam detection has been engineered into the product.
In addition, the detector overcomes common issues such as false alarms caused by building settlement that can compromise safety; and visible units that compromises aesthetics.
For a demonstration on the One minute auto aligning beam detector contact FFE on 01462 444 760 or visit: www.ffeuk.com
- Compliance software with a difference
- FFE wide-area smoke and flame detection
- Wasting away
- FFE Acquires LAN Control Systems
- Cloud-based compliance and maintenance
- Innovations in beam detection
- Fireray One on show at Intersec
- FireMate announces details of merger with LAN Control Systems
- Visibility of fire protection systems delivered by Nimbus
- Detection in challenging environments
- Protecting our past
- Patol aspirating systems protecting your food
- From the editor
- Fire safety returns home to NEC Birmingham
- Building hope
- Blog for FSM website
- Advanced protects National Theatre
- Fire Safety Event 2017 - Live Coverage
- Advances in false-alarm management
- C-TEC rolling out CPD training events