|Home>||Fire||>Alarms and Detection||>Carrier announces CPD Roadshows for 2023|
Carrier announces CPD Roadshows for 2023
19 December 2022
CARRIER HAS announced dates for Continuing Professional Development (CPD)-accredited Roadshows, which will provide updates on relevant industry and fire safety information, as well as deliver sessions focused on technology and innovation.
Taking place across the UK, these events are an opportunity for you to meet the local fire team and an opportunity for Carrier to meet you.
The events are being supported by Fire Safety Matters magazine, who will provide a CPD certificate to all attendees.
With a projected audience of end users, consultants and specifiers, we would like to introduce you to Carrier fire solutions in a relaxed and convenient location near to you. You will hear from third party contributors and there will be updates on relevant industry and fire safety information, as well as technology and innovation sessions.
We want to hear from you. This will be a fully interactive experience in terms of addressing concerns and issues, sharing information and to see where we can complement your efforts in Best Practice as well as provide definitive fire detection and protection.
You can register online using this form to attend the following events:
- 31 January 2023 - Inchyra Hotel, Grange Rd, Polmont, Falkirk FK2 0YB
- 2 February 2023 - British Motor Museum, Banbury Road, Gaydon, Lighthorne Heath, Warwick CV35 0BJ
- 1 March 2023 - Brands Hatch Circuit, Fawkham, Longfield, Kent DA3 8NG
- 7 March 2023 - The Aviva Stadium, Dublin, Ireland
Arrivals from 9.00 am, with introductions starting at 10.00 am. There will be a buffet luncheon and the days will close at approximately 2.00 pm.
Places are limited so please register NOW to avoid disappointment.
*You can register to attend for FREE at https://form.jotform.com/223472159259361
- HID Global partners with Keyfactor on data security and privacy protection
- SIA and Police Scotland tackle hate crime
- NFCC mobility scooter fire safety guidance
- Wire leads with security at forefront of 407% year-on-year revenue growth
- Suspended door supervisor pleads guilty
- Fines handed out over fire safety failings at student flats
- Government announces 'biggest changes to building safety in a generation'
- Nittan provides fire safety protection for students at University of Nottingham
- Boardroom responses to COVID-19 crisis "viewed in positive light" finds ICSA survey
- Renters fear tenancy risk for highlighting fire safety concerns
- Protecting our past
- Patol aspirating systems protecting your food
- From the editor
- Fire safety returns home to NEC Birmingham
- Building hope
- Blog for FSM website
- Advanced protects National Theatre
- Fire Safety Event 2017 - Live Coverage
- Advances in false-alarm management
- C-TEC rolling out CPD training events