|Home>||Fire||>Alarms and Detection||>Detectortesters appoints new managing director|
Detectortesters appoints new managing director
05 October 2017
DETECTORTESTERS HAS announced the appointment of Robert Campbell to the role of managing director.
During his career, Robert has held numerous high-profile positions – managing business around the world including companies in UK, France, Germany and Asia. Many of his positions have been within the fire industry most recently as managing director at Cooper Fulleon and Cooper Fire Systems.
Robert joins Detectortesters with the company recently launching several new products including the innovative Solo 365. In addition to this, a major refurbishment project is currently underway transforming the company’s Hertfordshire premises.
Commenting on his appointment, Robert said: “The company and its solutions are well known and respected around the world, this is a period of growth and tremendous opportunity for the business and it’s great to be part of that.”
“We have a wide ranging customer base and a history of developing innovative solutions that make a real difference to those working in the fire industry, I am looking forward to building on this trend with the team by putting customers at the centre of the products we design and the services we offer.”
Robert joined Detectortesters on the 11 September and is based at the company’s office in Hertfordshire.
- Refuse safety warning following house fire
- Arinite research highlights buildings most at risk from fire outbreak
- Churches Fire & Security launches dedicated Training Academy
- Accidental home fires on decrease in Ayrshire
- Terror offences added to Unduly Lenient Sentence scheme
- HERAS - ISE 2019 Q&A
- FIA outlines agenda for FIM Expo 2022 and inaugural Fire Conference
- Hyfire’s EvacWireless offers “rapid and efficient” solution to BS 8629 requirements
- When a Crisis Strikes: Mapping Out the Best Emergency Response
- Restaurateur given suspended sentence
- Protecting our past
- Patol aspirating systems protecting your food
- From the editor
- Fire safety returns home to NEC Birmingham
- Building hope
- Blog for FSM website
- Advanced protects National Theatre
- Fire Safety Event 2017 - Live Coverage
- Advances in false-alarm management
- C-TEC rolling out CPD training events