|Home>||Security||>Access Control||>Vitaprotech Group to acquire TDSi|
Vitaprotech Group to acquire TDSi
27 August 2019
AS PART of its plans for growth and evolution, TDSi is pleased to announce that it has agreed to be acquired by Vitaprotech Group, one of the European leaders in access control and security systems and technologies for critical sites.
This acquisition continues Vitaprotech’s dynamic and steady growth strategy which has included several acquisitions in the market over the last two years.
The acquisition of TDSi aligns perfectly with Vitaprotech Group's and TDSi’s growth strategy to develop export sales of technological security solutions for sites all around the world.
For over 35 years, TDSi has been offering a vast range of readers, controllers and software systems through its customer network primarily in the United Kingdom, France, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
This acquisition will enable Vitaprotech to expand its access control portfolio, to strengthen the Group's export presence and to access international distribution networks in the sector.
For TDSi, this merger will allow it to speed up the finalisation of its new range of GARDiS products including the launch of Access Control as a Service through the GARDiS ONVIF Compatible Open Source software platform and to benefit from the additional resources that the Vitaprotech Group brings to strengthen its market penetration in markets it currently doesn’t service through the use of Vitaprotech Group business development and sales teams across the world.
For Vitaprotech Group's perimeter intrusion detection business, TDSi will become the logistics and technical support base in the United Kingdom, delivering better service for the UK market.
- Field service business Best Practice: simPRO software meets the targets
- Acton named chair of Greater Manchester fire committee
- Euralarm targets ambitious EU Recovery Plan designed for more secure society
- Secured by Design supports Fire Door Safety Week 2022
- Registration open for The Security Event 2020
- UK firefighters pay tribute on 20th Anniversary of 9/11
- Event organiser Informa reschedules FIREX International for May 2022
- Firms fined for 55,000 nuisance calls
- ION Science launches portable SF6 leak detector offering selectable sensitivity
- Cleveland Fire Authority fined in wake of training exercise
- From the editor
- Blog for FSM website
- Fire and Security Association names new chair
- Intersec 2018 preview
- Confidence building
- Feeling secure - January 2018
- Leading brands supporting new Security Event at NEC
- Leading security companies support launch of new security event at the NEC
- ISM LAUNCHES NEW IP CONNECT RANGE
- Industrial security - June 2018