|Home>||Security||>CCTV||>Smart R Distribution seizes opportunity for growth with launch of CCTV division|
|Home>||Security Matters||>Security Matters||>Smart R Distribution seizes opportunity for growth with launch of CCTV division|
Smart R Distribution seizes opportunity for growth with launch of CCTV division
22 April 2020
COMELIT'S GOLD Partner, Smart R Distribution, has recently launched an all-new CCTV division in order to meet the growing demand for smart, integrated IP network video surveillance solutions.
The specialist security distributor, which this year celebrates its 10th Anniversary, will be providing support to all those security installers and system integrators who are looking to source Comelit's popular range of surveillance cameras and video recording solutions.
Comelit’s advanced CCTV SMART Series and ADVANCE Series present Smart R’s customers with simple-to-install and connect solutions equipped with a number of advanced functions and high-performance features. They can be conveniently accessed from the same mobile app as Comelit’s dedicated door entry solutions.
“We have achieved considerable success over the last decade as a specialist supplier of access control and door entry solutions backed by expert knowledge of card and reader technology,” said Simon Shawley, business development manager for Smart R Distribution. “The quality and reliability of Comelit’s video access solutions has helped contribute towards this success, so we're re delighted to be able to add the company's new CCTV products to our portfolio.”
As stated, Smart R is a Gold Partner to Comelit, building on a significant long-term business relationship with respect to the distribution of access control and video door entry solutions.
With increasing customer demands for access control and CCTV to be specified for the same projects, the expectation is to deliver a seamless security experience, especially so when it comes to home automation and surveillance, but also for business access.
Francesca Boeris, Comelit UK's managing director, explained: “Comelit has always enjoyed a great working relationship with Smart R Distribution. That relationship really operates as a true partnership. As is the case with all of our Gold Partners, our aim is to grow with them and embrace smart advances in technology, in turn becoming the first port of call for quality products and expert advice.”
Boeris went on to state: “CCTV is a market experiencing constant growth. We're delighted Smart R has introduced Comelit’s CCTV SMART and ADVANCE systems into its new division as simple-to-install systems that still provide clear, detailed and well-defined HD images. Added to our door entry and access control solutions, this maintains our joint ability to achieve expectations for more discerning customers’ preference for integrated, mobile-friendly and fast-operating visual security.”
- Unlicensed manager prosecuted by SIA
- Scotland launches high-rise fire safety campaign
- NFCC calls for additional escape staircases in new high-rise residential buildings
- Safety & Health Excellence Awards shortlist revealed
- AFOA presents lifetime achievement award
- New measures to improve building safety standards
- Director in dock for providing unlicensed security operatives
- MAF Associates unveils new flagship Leicester headquarters
- Free online counter terrorism training from SIA
- Remote auditing key to maintaining certification during COVID-19 pandemic
- Surveillance camera commissioner contract extended
- Dahua signs distribution deal with ADI
- From the editor
- Blog for FSM website
- Feeling Secure
- Smart home
- Playing by the rule - June 2017
- Feeling secure - June 2017
- Entries now open for the Safety and Health Excellence Awards
- Surveillance camera compliance passport launched