|Home>||Security||>Access Control||>Security Matters launches comprehensive Readership Survey|
|Home>||Security||>CCTV||>Security Matters launches comprehensive Readership Survey|
|Home>||Security||>Cyber Crime||>Security Matters launches comprehensive Readership Survey|
Security Matters launches comprehensive Readership Survey
13 January 2021
SECURITY MATTERS – the Independent Voice for Security and Risk Professionals – has recently launched a Readership Survey. All those security practitioners who take part and deliver their views and opinions on the magazine, its website, the Security Matters Podcast and our wider digital offer will be in with a chance of winning a £100 Amazon voucher.
Security Matters covers the very latest industry news, prosecutions, regulations, standards, products, services and technology relating to the security business sector both in print and online. The magazine also publishes a regular Security Matters Podcast and issues a weekly eNews bulletin.
Complementing the print proposition, www.fsmatters.com/security-matters expands on the material showcased therein with additional features and opinion penned by the leading professionals in the sector.
Importantly, the magazine is actively supported and promoted by key organisations including the British Security Industry Association, the National Security Inspectorate, The Security Institute, ASIS UK, the Security Systems and Alarms Inspection Board, the Business Continuity Institute and the Institute of Risk Management, while also offering Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Hours/points to readers thanks to a special arrangement forged last year with The Security Institute.
In fact, Security Matters offers CPD to those who read the title, listen to the Security Matters Podcast or engage with our ever-popular webinar programme delivered in conjunction with the foremost security solution developers.
Security Matters is also the Official Journal of The Security Event organised by The Nineteen Group.
As a reader of Security Matters, your thoughts and views are vital to us and will enable the team here at Western Business Media to continue to produce industry-leading news and features content within Security Matters throughout 2021 and beyond.
We absolutely value your opinions on what we do, so if you could take just a few minutes of your time to complete the 14 questions that comprise this survey we would be extremely grateful. This survey is being conducted on the Survey Monkey platform and on a completely confidential basis. Rest assured that the results will not be shared with any third parties.
As mentioned, all those practitioners who take part in our survey will be entered into a prize draw to win a £100 Amazon voucher, but you will need to add your contact details on the last question should you wish to be entered into the draw.
- Tender Notice
- Fire Doors: Routes to Enhanced Performance
- Playing by the rule - June 2017
- Winsted’s console partition assists CCTV operations with infection control
- Security Matters Podcast – Episode 8 now live to view
- Businesses advised to review fire risk assessments
- Scotland FRS appoints new deputy assistant chief officer
- FFE acquires LAN Control Systems Ltd
- Government intervenes to support leaseholders over EWS-1 Forms issue
- Community Safety Watch, by UK based CCTV manufacturer Viseum
- From the editor
- Blog for FSM website
- Fire and Security Association names new chair
- Intersec 2018 preview
- Confidence building
- Feeling secure - January 2018
- Leading brands supporting new Security Event at NEC
- Leading security companies support launch of new security event at the NEC
- ISM LAUNCHES NEW IP CONNECT RANGE
- Industrial security - June 2018