Key acquisition for Kingdom Services Group
07 August 2019
KINGDOM IS delighted to announce the recent acquisition of Dunedin Facilities Management Ltd.
Established in 2012, Dunedin has gained an excellent reputation for delivering CCTV, door supervisors, security guards, mobile patrols, key holding and event security solutions. With an extensive portfolio of loyal clients, Dunedin looks forward to using the Kingdom platform to develop further future growth in Scotland. The Dunedin acquisition continues the strategic expansion plans of Kingdom.
Terry Barton BA Hons Law, chief executive of Kingdom said, “This is a fantastic opportunity for Kingdom to expand further in Scotland. Strategic acquisitions has always formed part of our growth strategy, but it is extremely important that when we acquire a business that there is values & culture fit to that of Kingdom. We are therefore keen that we continue to operate in the same way going forward with no planned changes to offices or points of contact. Kingdom will support and enhance the Dunedin integration with our expertise, technology and software solutions.
Iain Macintosh will undertake the role as head of security for Kingdom Scotland and along with his retained management team and colleagues will drive Kingdom Scotland forward. Throughout all our negotiations we were incredibly impressed with Iain as a person and with what he has achieved. With his expertise and innovative cutting edge technologies in CCTV Iain will maintain our position as a premier service provider so please give him a call”
Iain Macintosh, owner and director of Dunedin said, “Joining the Kingdom family will enable my team and I to offer a greater range of services and strength in depth and for us to expand into new sectors. The Kingdom leadership team and I share the same aspirations and I’m excited about being a key part in the journey which is being created through this acquisition.”
Established in 1993 Kingdom area well-established, highly regarded, privately-run, family owned company.
The company successfully manage 6,000+ high-quality service personnel in highly complex public facing environments driven to explore new ways of working.
Kingdom has trading longevity and a financially sound trading history within their specialist areas within both the UK and uniquely, India and through 25+ years of organic growth and strategic acquisition Kingdom has developed into a business turnover today of £100m+.
From 2016 Kingdom has operated from a purpose built, 3 floor National Support Centre and from a number of regional support offices that oversees their national infrastructure.
- Perimeter security combats boiler thefts
- Arinite research highlights buildings most at risk from fire outbreak
- Conservative Government “committed” to implementing Grenfell recommendations
- The BWF responds to the Hackitt Review
- Security firm is 'sore loser'
- Scottish government helps make homes safer
- James Cleverly enters leadership race
- BSIA's 2020 British Security Awards set to run in online format
- Government “on track” to recruit 20,000 additional police officers by 2023
- “Police recorded crime drops by 6%” reports National Police Chiefs’ Council
- Surveillance camera commissioner contract extended
- Dahua signs distribution deal with ADI
- From the editor
- Blog for FSM website
- Feeling Secure
- Smart home
- Playing by the rule - June 2017
- Feeling secure - June 2017
- Entries now open for the Safety and Health Excellence Awards
- Surveillance camera compliance passport launched