|Home>||Security||>CCTV||>Wisenet 5 MP anti-ligature corner mount camera unveiled by Hanwha Techwin|
|Home>||Security Matters||>Security Matters||>Wisenet 5 MP anti-ligature corner mount camera unveiled by Hanwha Techwin|
Wisenet 5 MP anti-ligature corner mount camera unveiled by Hanwha Techwin
31 December 2020
THE NEW Wisenet TNV-8010C 5 MP corner mount camera from Hanwha Techwin has been built to make it impossible for a ligature to be tied around it, as well as very difficult for someone to rip the unit off a wall.
Although primarily intended to assist the police service, prison officers and mental health institution staff in preventing inmates and patients from self-harming within secure room environments, the vandal-resistant and water-proof TNV-8010C also offers a robust solution for other demanding applications, such as the monitoring of activity at ATMs and within lifts.
With a wide field of view, the TNV-8010C features ‘Hallway View’ which enables the camera to capture 5 MP images in a 3:4 aspect ratio and 2 MP images in a 9:16 aspect ratio, thus enabling end users to more effectively monitor tall and narrow spaces such as corridors.
As a true day/night camera which is able to capture clear and sharp colour images when the ambient light level is as low as 0.1lux, the TNV-8010C is equipped with Wide Dynamic Range technology that performs at up to 120 dB in order to accurately produce images in scenes that simultaneously contain very bright and very dark areas.
*IP66, IP6K9K and IK10+ vandal resistant
*Optional brushed stainless steel cover
*Bi-directional audio support
*Built-in alarm input/output (I/O).
*Suite of built-in Intelligent Video Analytics includes de-focus detection, directional detection, motion detection, enter/exit, virtual line and audio detection as well as tampering detection which will generate an alert if someone attacks the camera
*Support for WiseStream II complementary compression technology, as well as H.265, H.264 and MJPEG compression formats
*Bandwidth efficiency is improved by up to 75% compared to current H.264 technology when WiseStream II is combined with H.265 compression
*Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC slot. Up to 128 GB of video or data can be stored on board the camera should there be disruption to the network. Video of any incidents, which potentially might have been lost, can therefore be retrieved when the network connection has been restored
*Power over Ethernet negates the need to install a power supply and separate cabling for the camera
*Three magnet points lock the camera’s module into its anti-ligature cover, thereby rendering the installation process both quick and easy
Thought behind design
As is the case with our previously introduced 3 MP TNV-7010RC corner mount camera which has built-in IR illumination, considerable thought has gone into the design of the TNV-8010C,” explained Uri Guterman, head of product and marketing for Hanwha Techwin Europe.
“In addition to the design preventing a ligature being tied around it, the TNV-7010RC’s is also considerably smaller than its predecessor. As such, it will fit neatly into the corner of a room or lift and offer a more attractive option to installing a dome camera in the same location.”
- Hanwha Techwin’s Wisenet WAVE integrated with Vanderbilt’s ACT Enterprise
- Hanwha Techwin brings Wisenet X PTZ PLUS cameras to UK market
- Hanwha Techwin introduces Social Distance Measuring application
- Watching Brief: Best Practice in CCTV Specification
- Hanwha Techwin expands multi-directional security camera range for end users and installers
- Jeff Lee appointed managing director of Hanwha Techwin Europe
- New Wisenet WAVE PoE NVR Series embedded with Wisenet VMS for “seamless and reliable” performance
- Hanwha Techwin launches Wisenet Public View Monitors with built-in camera
- Hanwha Techwin’s latest NVRs ensure end users achieve maximum benefit from Wisenet AI cameras
- Wisenet four-channel remote head camera module issued by Hanwha Techwin
- Surveillance camera commissioner contract extended
- Dahua signs distribution deal with ADI
- From the editor
- Blog for FSM website
- Feeling Secure
- Smart home
- Playing by the rule - June 2017
- Feeling secure - June 2017
- Entries now open for the Safety and Health Excellence Awards
- Surveillance camera compliance passport launched