Esoteric secures Security Institute partnership
01 November 2018
Esoteric Ltd, a world leading counter espionage and electronic bug sweeping company, is delighted to announce that it has been appointed a Corporate Partner of The Security Institute, Britain’s largest membership body for security professionals.
Striving to deliver quality to the sector, value to organisations and confidence to society, Security Institutes Corporate Partners are organisations which:
- Supporting the professional security community
- Are committed to professional excellence in security practice
- Stand committed to continuing professional development for all security personnel
- Support the development and implementation of professional standards across the security sector
- Support the mission of The Security Institute to ensure that security professionals are recognised as being of equal standing to professionals in all other categories within modern organisations
Managing director at Esoteric Ltd Emma Shaw commented, “Esoteric has long been a supporter of the Institute and its values in promoting the highest possible standards of integrity and professional competence in the business of security. This partnership further cements our commitment to and support of the Institute’s aims and objectives.”
Chief executive of The Security Institute Rick Mounfield CSyP FSyI commented, “Esoteric were one of the very first supporters of the Security Institute and continue to be a valued partner. Relationships must be reciprocal if they are to endure and the Institute has enjoyed its collaboration with the market leader in TSCM services for over 10 years. That says a lot.”
Esoteric’s business development executive Amanda Grindell was presented Esoteric’s Corporate Partnership certificate by Baroness Henig of Lancaster CBE CSyI, president of The Security Institute, at The Security Institute’s Annual Conference held at The Crystal, London on 24 October 2018.