|Home>||Security||>Access Control||>British Security Industry Association wins Business Member Association of the Year Award|
|Home>||Security||>CCTV||>British Security Industry Association wins Business Member Association of the Year Award|
|Home>||Security||>Cyber Crime||>British Security Industry Association wins Business Member Association of the Year Award|
British Security Industry Association wins Business Member Association of the Year Award
23 December 2020
THE BRITISH Security Industry Association (BSIA) has won the Business Member Association of the Year Award at the Association of Association Executives Awards 2020, with the online ceremony held on Wednesday 16 December.
In choosing the BSIA from a wide list of well-known and respected Trade Associations from right across the UK, the Judges duly recognised that “the new leadership team has clearly pushed the organisation forward, raising its profile and benefiting the members a great deal.”
Mike Reddington, CEO at the BSIA, said: “We are delighted to have won this award. It really is a tremendous result for both the Association and our members. It is also testament to how far we have come in the last two years and a tribute to the hard work and commitment of every member of the team during that time.”
The BSIA is, of course, the Trade Association for the professional security industry here in the UK. Its constituent members are responsible for more than 70% of privately-provided UK security products and services (by turnover) including the manufacture, distribution and installation of electronic and physical security equipment and the provision of security guarding and consultancy services.
All BSIA members are industry professionals ranging in size from global companies through to small and medium-sized enterprises offering quality products and services to a vast spectrum of end users.
The BSIA actively supports and encourages excellence; educating the marketplace on the value of quality and professional security and creating an environment in which businesses and individuals within are able to flourish.
*Further information on the BSIA is available online at www.bsia.co.uk
- NCSC handled over 1,000 cybercrime incidents in 12 months
- Gin distilleries providing hand sanitisers for Met officers
- New National Cyber Security Centre to be built in London
- Circa 50% of organisations reported to ICO for data breaches post-GDPR
- Amazon removes balcony barbecue products from sale over fire risk fears
- Three NHS managers jailed for fraud
- Border Force prioritising security checks on medical equipment
- Business Sprinkler Alliance focuses on “far-reaching ramifications” of Holt supermarket fire
- NCSC produces university cyber threat assessment
- Grenfell one year on
- From the editor
- Blog for FSM website
- Fire and Security Association names new chair
- Intersec 2018 preview
- Confidence building
- Feeling secure - January 2018
- Leading brands supporting new Security Event at NEC
- Leading security companies support launch of new security event at the NEC
- ISM LAUNCHES NEW IP CONNECT RANGE
- Industrial security - June 2018