|Home>||Fire||>Alarms and Detection||>Advanced protects Bulgarian Communications Commission|
Advanced protects Bulgarian Communications Commission
12 March 2019
THE HEADQUARTERS of Bulgaria’s Communications Regulation Commission will be protected by industry-leading fire systems from Advanced as part of a major refurbishment project and drive to reduce false alarms.
Located in Sofia, the Communications Regulation Commission (CRC) was established in 2002 as an independent state authority entrusted with the management and regulation of all electronic communications in Bulgaria.
A recent upgrade of the fire systems in the Communications Regulation Commission office was undertaken by Advanced partner, FireTech Engineering Ltd. The project saw Advanced’s Axis EN system installed in the building supported by smoke detectors, and Advanced’s AlarmCalm false alarm management solution.
Rossen Kolev, Managing Director for FireTech Engineering Ltd, said: “We specified Axis EN as the brains and backbone of the system for the CRC building as we know it offers the highest levels of quality and reliability. The client specified a system that would avoid false alarms and offer the option to expand or upgrade in the future, which is something we can guarantee with Axis EN and AlarmCalm.”
AlarmCalm is a free upgrade to Advanced software and firmware that takes advantage of the hi-speed robust panels and networks to offer a best in class solution for managing verification and investigation delays to outputs. It allows the false alarm management strategy for a site to be refined right down to points and to take account for resident needs and area usage. It includes the AlarmCalm loop device that allows residents or trained staff to indicate whether they believe a signal in there area is due to a false alarm.
Axis EN is EN54 2,4&13 approved and its panels can be used in single loop, single panel format or easily configured into high speed, multi-loop panels in 200 node networks covering huge areas. Advanced’s legendary ease of installation and configuration and wide peripheral range make it customisable to almost any application.
Axis EN also supports TouchControl, Advanced’s 10” HD touchscreen repeater and remote control terminal that offers dynamic reporting and control via a unique interface that includes Active Maps and zone plans.
Etienne Ricoux, Advanced’s Head of Sales, commented: “The Communications Regulation Commission building in Sofia is the latest high-profile building in Bulgaria to be protected by Advanced panels. Our Axis EN panels lead the market and offer the performance, reliability and flexibility needed in a building such as this.”
Advanced is a world leader in the development and manufacture of intelligent fire systems. The legendary performance, quality and ease-of-use of its products sees Advanced specified locations all over the world, from single panel installations to large multi-site networks. Advanced’s products include complete fire detection systems, multi-protocol fire panels, extinguishing control and fire paging systems. More details can be found on the website at www.advancedco.com.
- Advanced delivers wireless fire detection solution for 18th Century listed mansion house
- Advanced sheds light on compliance
- MxPRO 5 fire panels safeguard £92 million student accommodation project
- QuickZone from Advanced scales new fire safety heights at BlocHaus Climbing
- Dynamic Safety Signage extends emergency lighting range at Advanced
- Time to evacuate
- Detection with discretion
- New CPD Training for Emergency Lighting and 'Stay Put' Lighting from Lux Intelligent
- Advanced fire panels selected for site-wide system upgrade at major UK hospital
- Emergency lighting compliance at Leeds General Infirmary delivered by Advanced
- Protecting our past
- Patol aspirating systems protecting your food
- From the editor
- Fire safety returns home to NEC Birmingham
- Building hope
- Blog for FSM website
- Advanced protects National Theatre
- Fire Safety Event 2017 - Live Coverage
- Advances in false-alarm management
- C-TEC rolling out CPD training events