|Home>||Fire||>Alarms and Detection||>APOLLO SET TO SHOWCASE NEW PRODUCTS|
APOLLO SET TO SHOWCASE NEW PRODUCTS
04 June 2018
APOLLO FIRE Detectors, specialists in the design and manufacture of high quality fire detection equipment, will be showcasing its latest products at FIREX on stand A325.
Apollo will be demonstrating its latest addition to the SOTERIA® range - SOTERIA Dimension®, a chamberless, flush-fitting optical detector that combines functionality and style. Designed to fit perfectly in locations with the most demanding aesthetic needs, SOTERIA Dimension uses new optical sensing technology in a ‘virtual sensing chamber’.
The new device is also available in two variants, the standard and SOTERIA Dimension Specialist. The Specialist detector encompasses all the technology seen within the standard SOTERIA Dimension device, but also features an anti-ligature metal faceplate and tamper-resistant screws. It has been tested and approved for anti- ligature certification to TS001 and meets the requirements of the Ministry of Justice specification STD/E/SPEC/038. The result is a detector with greater resilience against interference or damage, and is therefore suitable for use in high-risk areas, such as prisons, custodial suites and healthcare establishments.
Also on display will be the Apollo Test Set, a new portable testing kit to help on-site commissioning and fault finding across all three Apollo analogue-addressable protocols – CoreProtocol®, Discovery and XP95.
For more information visit www.apollo-fire.co.uk
- Apollo launches new test set
- Apollo Fire Detectors named Headline Sponsor for Women in Fire Safety Awards
- Apollo protects India Habitat Centre
- SOTERIA protects Ulster Bank’s Belfast HQ
- Apollo safeguards university campus
- Apollo goes large at FIREX
- Have your cake and eat it
- Apollo appoints new managing director for Europe
- Conventional Manual Call Point introduced to product portfolio by Apollo
- Apollo takes care of updated fire protection regime at Edgware Community Hospital
- Protecting our past
- Patol aspirating systems protecting your food
- From the editor
- Fire safety returns home to NEC Birmingham
- Building hope
- Blog for FSM website
- Advanced protects National Theatre
- Fire Safety Event 2017 - Live Coverage
- Advances in false-alarm management
- C-TEC rolling out CPD training events