|Home>||Fire||>Alarms and Detection||>Apollo to make big impression in Germany|
Apollo to make big impression in Germany
13 August 2018
APOLLO FIRE Detectors will be showcasing its latest Test Set and SOTERIA® DIMENSION, the latest addition to the SOTERIA range, at Security Essen.
A full demonstration of the new Apollo Test Set – a portable testing device designed to help commissioning and system maintenance engineers – will be on display at the Apollo stand, Hall 6, Booth 6A58.
“We are very excited to be able to show our innovative Test Set in action at Security Essen this year,” says Ed Browning, Sales and Marketing Director at Apollo. “We have set up a range of Apollo fire detectors, wired into a loop, in order to demonstrate the fault-finding capabilities of our Test Set live on the stand.”
The Apollo Test Set guarantees that the correct loop configuration is in place before an active control panel is installed and has the ability to interrogate and control all units connected to the device, either as individual units or complete circuits. The Test Set has a user-friendly touch screen display and is compatible with all Apollo analogue addressable protocols – XP95, Discovery and CoreProtocol®.
In addition to the Test Set demonstration, Apollo will be showcasing the most recent addition to the SOTERIA® range – SOTERIA Dimension and Dimension Specialist. These state- of-the-art fire detection devices use new optical sensing technology in a ‘virtual sensing chamber’. The flush-fitting detector combines functionality and style, designed to fit perfectly in locations with the most demanding aesthetic requirements.
The SOTERIA Dimension Specialist detector also features an anti-ligature metal faceplate and tamper-resistant screws. It has been tested and approved for anti-ligature certification to TS001 and meets UK Ministry of Justice specifications STD/E/SPEC/038. This detector offers greater resilience against interference or damage and is ideal for prisons, custodial suites and healthcare establishments.
For more information, visit www.apollo-fire.co.uk
- Apollo goes large at FIREX
- Apollo to showcase test set
- Apollo sees continued demand for wireless fire detectors
- Apollo takes care of updated fire protection regime at Edgware Community Hospital
- Apollo Fire Detectors named Headline Sponsor for Women in Fire Safety Awards
- APOLLO TO SHOWCASE NEW TEST SET
- Apollo's online courses a success
- Apollo set for Fire Safety Scotland
- Protecting our past
- SOTERIA protects Ulster Bank’s Belfast HQ
- Protecting our past
- Patol aspirating systems protecting your food
- From the editor
- Fire safety returns home to NEC Birmingham
- Building hope
- Blog for FSM website
- Advanced protects National Theatre
- Fire Safety Event 2017 - Live Coverage
- Advances in false-alarm management
- C-TEC rolling out CPD training events