|Home>||Facilities||>Lighting||>Hochiki emergency lighting standard webinar|
|Home>||Fire||>Risk Assessment||>Hochiki emergency lighting standard webinar|
Hochiki emergency lighting standard webinar
19 October 2017
HOCHIKI EUROPE is hosting an educational webinar on the updated British Standard (BS) 5266-1: 2016 Emergency Lighting at 10am on Wednesday 1 November 2017 for those looking to boost their knowledge.
The webinar, has been certified by the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE) as a Continuing Professional Development (CPD) course. It will explain the changes to BS 5266, which was fully revised in November 2016, and explore the implications for life safety system installers, facilities managers, duty-holders and building owners.
Renowned industry expert, Ian Watts, emergency lighting manager at Hochiki Europe, will be hosting the event, providing attendees with the benefit of his decades of experience in the field.
As part of the presentation, Ian will offer practical advice and take questions on the numerous aspects of the new standard, including:
- The different types and categories of emergency lighting
- The new category of “emergency safety lighting”, and its implications
- Emergency lighting requirements for High Risk Task Areas
- Testing and Maintenance
- Other additional requirements in the standard
Speaking about the webinar, Ian commented: “Maintaining high standards of life safety across the built environment has never been more important.
“By discussing the latest changes in standards and regulations with emergency lighting experts now, professionals can gain the knowledge they need to continue to uphold the wellbeing of building occupants and ensure they feel secure in the spaces they use every day.”
Please visit http://bit.ly/2idiq2Z to register for the webinar.
- Intelligent Fire Detection versus ‘Waking Watch’
- Hochiki Europe issues detailed advice on false alarm prevention
- Hochiki Italia devises bespoke emergency evacuation regime for Campeggio del Garda
- Hochiki Europe appoints Nathan Hudson in sales director's role
- ESP Intelligent and Latitude ranges occupy centre stage at The Fire Safety Event
- Hochiki ready to demo “smarter and greener” protection products at FIREX International
- Sudan cement-making factory benefits from bespoke fire protection regime
- “90% of false alarms realised by faulty apparatus” states Home Office
- Hochiki checks-in with comprehensive fire safety solutions at the Pullman Sharjah Hotel
- Hochiki warns of skills shortage