|Home>||Fire||>Alarms and Detection||>Hochiki bringing unique range to FIREX|
Hochiki bringing unique range to FIREX
05 June 2019
HOCHIKI EUROPE is returning to FIREX at ExCeL London to showcase its most recent technological advancements and discuss best practice when it comes to safety in specialist environments.
A comprehensive array of Hochiki Europe’s fire safety technology will be on display at this year’s event including its CDX Conventional and ESP Intelligent ranges. The manufacturer’s SIL approved products will also be on show, designed meet the demands of various hazardous environments, making them ideal for marine, transport and petrochemical applications.
A number of other Hochiki Europe innovations are also being showcased on stand: LEAKalarm, the company’s recently released moisture detection system is one solution making waves in the market. The product helps reduce the risk of costly downtime in organisations which rely heavily on electrical equipment using its extensive network of water detection probes and cables.
FIREscape+, a combined fire detection and emergency lighting system, which offers revolutionary ‘wayfinding technology’ to ensure the safety of building occupants. At the same time, the technology is designed to be cost effective and suitable for a range of large environments, such as hospitals, schools and retail spaces.
L@titude, an analogue addressable life safety platform which is both easy to operate and install will be demonstrated at the event. Its modular system makes allocating, examining and solving any incidents easy with a combination of graphical images and intelligent system controls.
New to the market, L@ti-view, takes this technology one step further with real time updates and analytics, sending emergency SMS messages and emails to engineers, helping them visualise their projects. The new system will be initially previewed at Hochiki Europe’s stand.
Paul Adams, Marketing Manager, Hochiki Europe commented: ‘‘The importance of life safety has never been more prevalent than in the wake of the incident at Notre-Dame - one of the world’s most iconic landmarks. While, thankfully, fire safety isn’t a regular feature in national headlines, here, at Hochiki Europe, it is an everyday priority. For this reason, we have dedicated ourselves over the past century to staying ahead of the curve when it comes to improving product design, investing in innovation and boosting our manufacturing capabilities.”
For more information about Hochiki Europe visit: http://www.hochikieurope.com
- Hochiki celebrates 100 years
- Remedies for Renovation
- ESP Intelligent and Latitude ranges occupy centre stage at The Fire Safety Event
- Hochiki Europe protects students from false alarms
- Getting to know you
- Hochiki unveils FIREscape Nepto: the “next generation of emergency lighting”
- Hochiki Europe protects West Dean College
- Hochiki Europe’s life safety webinars accredited by Fire Industry Association
- Intelligent fire detection replaces ‘Waking Watch’ for North London Borough apartments
- Hochiki ready to demo “smarter and greener” protection products at FIREX International
- Protecting our past
- Patol aspirating systems protecting your food
- From the editor
- Fire safety returns home to NEC Birmingham
- Building hope
- Blog for FSM website
- Advanced protects National Theatre
- Fire Safety Event 2017 - Live Coverage
- Advances in false-alarm management
- C-TEC rolling out CPD training events