|Home>||Fire||>Alarms and Detection||>Hochiki hosting life-safety webinars|
Hochiki hosting life-safety webinars
16 November 2019
HOCHIKI EUROPE is launching a new series of accredited webinars to support those working with life safety and moisture detection systems.
The educational seminars will be CPD accredited and hosted by Hochiki experts, running from December 2019 until March 2020. They will cover a range of vitally important topics for specifiers, installers, facilities managers and consultants.
The first webinar in the series will focus on the importance of moisture detection and the implicated costs this has for the insurance industry when properties go unprotected. Continuing to answer the industry’s most pressing subjects, future topics will discuss grey areas when it comes to current multi-sensor accreditation, as well as ensuring best practice for life safety in schools and hospitals.
Paul Adams, Marketing Manager, Hochiki Europe said: “These sessions are free to attend and will offer technical guidance on the some of the most important challenges in life safety. Our last seminar, which focused on updates to emergency lighting legislation, proved extremely popular. There is limited space, so if you’re looking for support and expertise that will help you make more informed decisions when dealing with life safety systems, then get in touch as soon as possible”.
To reserve your place on any of the webinars, email firstname.lastname@example.org, for further information.
- Hochiki Europe webinar explores benefits and challenges of multi-sensor detectors
- Best Practice for Warehouse Fire Safety Strategies
- Hochiki Europe protects West Dean College
- Intelligent Fire Detection versus ‘Waking Watch’
- Sense danger
- Hochiki heat and dust solutions for University of Sudan
- Hochiki Italia devises bespoke emergency evacuation regime for Campeggio del Garda
- Hochiki life safety devices reduce false alarms on Dubai Metro
- Hochiki Europe hosts online discussion focused on life safety in education sector
- Hochiki Europe’s multi-sensors installed to safeguard London’s Riverside Studios
- Protecting our past
- Patol aspirating systems protecting your food
- From the editor
- Fire safety returns home to NEC Birmingham
- Building hope
- Blog for FSM website
- Advanced protects National Theatre
- Fire Safety Event 2017 - Live Coverage
- Advances in false-alarm management
- C-TEC rolling out CPD training events