|Home>||Fire||>Alarms and Detection||>Patol returns to Intersec|
Patol returns to Intersec
08 January 2019
PATOL RETURNS to the Intersec 2019 exhibition at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre from 20 – 22 January, and will be showcasing its range of Firesense Linear Heat Detection Cables (LHDC), along with the Fire Thermal Infrared (FireTIR) detection system, on stand 4-G32.
Firesense LHDC and its associated controllers provide economical temperature monitoring at the point of risk in a range of commercial and industrial applications, including hazardous areas. Firesense can be integrated with many fire alarm and extinguishing control systems to offer a complete system solution.
Available in both analogue (resettable) and digital (non-resettable) options, cables are available in temperature ratings from 70°C to 240°C in both braided and non-braided versions and cut to length. While Firesense can be employed in many varied applications, it is particularly suited to situations characterised by harsh environmental conditions, where there is a physical or hazardous maintenance access constraint to protect the area, or where installation of the detection is required close to the risk.
The FireTIR detection system features fixed infrared cameras connected to a user-friendly software interface through which the surface temperatures of the area being protected are monitored in real time. The image from each camera can be divided into zones, allowing specific risk areas to be identified and to also establish non-detection areas. High or low pre-alarm and alarm set temperatures can be programmed for each zone, with outputs to fire alarm and process control systems. FireTIR is suitable for a wide range of applications, including storage and handling plants, manufacturing industries, transport and power generation. For hazardous areas, camera enclosures are available to IP66 or ATEX certification, with automatic camera lens cleaning ensuring the system is ideally suited to dusty environments.
- Fire safety solutions developer Patol appoints Iain Cumner in sales director’s role
- Staying power
- Port warehouse benefiting from Patol ASD
- Securiton ASD on show at FIREX
- Patol enlisted to provide fire protection at flagship Jaguar Land Rover showroom
- Patol protects major retailer’s investment in Fulfilment Centres
- Straight from the top
- Fibresense range certified to BS EN 54
- Patol goes live with revamped company website to herald start of New Year
- Swedish technology group Sdiptech acquires Patol
- Protecting our past
- Patol aspirating systems protecting your food
- From the editor
- Fire safety returns home to NEC Birmingham
- Building hope
- Blog for FSM website
- Advanced protects National Theatre
- Fire Safety Event 2017 - Live Coverage
- Advances in false-alarm management
- C-TEC rolling out CPD training events