|Home>||Fire||>Alarms and Detection||>Advanced handles the pressure at Elfab|
Advanced handles the pressure at Elfab
29 May 2018
ELFAB, A global manufacturer of pressure relief products, has selected a high performance fire system from Advanced for installation at its corporate headquarters and manufacturing facility.
Elfab designs and manufactures rupture discs, explosion vents and detection systems for use in a wide range of applications and industries including oil and gas, chemical and pharmaceutical, as well as for original equipment manufacturers (OEM) in industries such as aerospace, medical, cryogenics and automotive.
Elfab specified an Advanced MxPro 5 2 loop multiprotocol fire panel and over 130 Apollo Discovery devices to protect its facility. The MxPro 5 range is the leading multiprotocol choice, offering world-beating quality, reliability and flexibility. The system was the first MxPro installation by RayFire Services. Owner Ray Hope, described it as: “By far and away the easiest panel to install and configure I have ever worked with.”
MxPro 5 is Advanced’s highest performing analogue addressable fire panel, fully approved to EN54 parts 2,4 and 13. Backwards compatible with MxPro 4, the MxPro 5 fire panel is available in 1, 2, 4 and 8 loop formats with up to 254 devices per loop and 200 panels on a fault-tolerant network. It is the system of choice for protecting sites of all sizes.
For more information, visit www.advancedco.com.
- Detection with discretion
- Fire safety systems from Advanced on show at the NEC
- Advanced to showcase latest innovations
- Making history
- Advanced’s MxPro 5 selected for £485 million hospital redevelopment
- 360-degree approach to fire protection delivered at Dubai office complex
- Exit Strategy
- Advanced extends emergency lighting solutions with launch of EasySafe range
- Advanced appoints Amanda Hope as UK fire business development manager
- Advanced protects priceless artifacts
- Protecting our past
- Patol aspirating systems protecting your food
- From the editor
- Fire safety returns home to NEC Birmingham
- Building hope
- Blog for FSM website
- Advanced protects National Theatre
- Fire Safety Event 2017 - Live Coverage
- Advances in false-alarm management
- C-TEC rolling out CPD training events