|Home>||Fire||>Alarms and Detection||>Hochiki Europe appoints Nathan Hudson in sales director's role|
Hochiki Europe appoints Nathan Hudson in sales director's role
25 April 2021
LIFE SAFETY solutions manufacturer Hochiki Europe has appointed Nathan Hudson as the company’s new sales director. The news comes in the midst of a continued period of growth for the business and a wave of product innovation.
Hudson brings a wealth of business development, product strategy and marketing expertise to Hochiki Europe and joins after a three-year role at P&B Metal Components in the role of commercial director, where he steered sales and business development and also researched and delivered successful product strategies.
Hudson’s prior experience includes a spell as business development director at Weidmüller, global account manager at Schneider Electric and running the business development team at Eaton Electrical overseeing product R&D.
Now, his chief responsibility will be to further build on the excellent growth that Hochiki Europe has achieved over many years in both the UK and overseas, using his knowledge of end user and system solution sales across the home and export markets to grow mutually beneficial partnerships and relationships with customers, vendors and service providers alike.
Hudson will also be overseeing the launch of new product ranges, driving new business and further developing existing solutions (among them the L@titude platform and its supporting Hochiki Systems Partner Programme.
Commenting on his appointment, Hudson informed Fire Safety Matters: “I’m delighted to have the opportunity to join such a thriving and innovative business. I will ensure that our sales teams work to reenforce Hochiki’s one hundred year-plus legacy, putting the customer first and cementing the brand’s position as the leading supplier of the most reliable and innovative life safety solutions.”
Hudson added: “This is a changing time for all businesses across the globe, but especially so for ones associated with compliance and life safety solutions. We will work diligently to support our customers with a comprehensive offer which will help them continue to protect occupants and buildings.”
*For more information about Hochiki Europe visit www.hochikieurope.com
- Hochiki Europe protects residents and staff at Bulgarian beach resort hotel
- Hochiki celebrates 100 years
- Hochiki Europe announces £5.5 million investment in new Kent facility
- Hochiki warns of skills shortage
- Hochiki to preview new emergency lighting product at Intersec 2023
- Sense danger
- Hochiki emergency lighting standard webinar
- The latest in life safety insight
- Shedding light
- Best Practice for Warehouse Fire Safety Strategies
- Protecting our past
- Patol aspirating systems protecting your food
- From the editor
- Fire safety returns home to NEC Birmingham
- Building hope
- Blog for FSM website
- Advanced protects National Theatre
- Fire Safety Event 2017 - Live Coverage
- Advances in false-alarm management
- C-TEC rolling out CPD training events