|Home>||Fire||>Alarms and Detection||>The latest in life safety insight|
|Home>||Facilities||>Lighting||>The latest in life safety insight|
|Home>||Security Matters||>Security Matters||>The latest in life safety insight|
The latest in life safety insight
09 January 2020
Hochiki Middle East FZE is showcasing its comprehensive range of intelligent life safety systems on Stand 4-B22 at this year’s INTERSEC exhibition in Dubai, from 19th – 21st January 2020.
Experts from the company’s Middle East team will be on hand giving visitors the latest advice and insight around fire safety trends and technology.
A range of products will be on demonstration at the exhibition, including L@titude, the company’s powerful and sophisticated control and indication system, which is now EN and Part 13 approved. Hochiki’s innovative, cost effective, environmentally friendly and fully compliant emergency lighting system, FIREscape, will also be included on the company’s Intersec stand.
Perhaps the biggest news – and an exclusive for the Intersec event – is the unveiling of Hochiki’s newest generation of UL approved addressable smoke sensors, specifically designed to meet the new 7th edition of the UL standards.
- Hochiki brings life safety focus to Intersec
- Hochiki emergency lighting standard webinar
- Hochiki celebrates 100 years
- Hochiki Europe’s life safety webinars accredited by Fire Industry Association
- Hochiki Europe issues detailed advice on false alarm prevention
- “90% of false alarms realised by faulty apparatus” states Home Office
- L@titude system takes control at Firestone Entertainment Hub
- Life Tech event series launched
- Hochiki life safety devices reduce false alarms on Dubai Metro
- Sudan cement-making factory benefits from bespoke fire protection regime
- Protecting our past
- Patol aspirating systems protecting your food
- From the editor
- Fire safety returns home to NEC Birmingham
- Building hope
- Blog for FSM website
- Advanced protects National Theatre
- Fire Safety Event 2017 - Live Coverage
- Advances in false-alarm management
- C-TEC rolling out CPD training events