Entries open for inaugural Fire and Security Matters Awards
15 June 2021
ENTRIES ARE now open for the new Fire and Security Matters Awards organised by Fire Safety Matters and Security Matters magazines – both of which are published by Western Business Media – in association with the Fire Industry Association (FIA).
The Fire and Security Matters Awards are free to enter and recognise excellence and innovation in the fire and security sectors. The winners of the Fire and Security Matters Awards will be revealed at a gala dinner and ceremony to be held at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry on Thursday 28 April 2022, which will be hosted by popular impressionist and comedian Alistair McGowan.
The Fire and Security Matters Awards are being supported by a number of key industry bodies including BAFE, the Institute of Fire Safety Managers, the National Association of Healthcare Fire Officers, the Independent Fire Engineering and Distributors’ Association, The Security Institute, the National Security Inspectorate, the Security Systems and Alarms Inspection Board, ASIS UK, the Institute of Strategic Risk Management and the International Foundation for Protection Officers.
It only takes a few minutes to enter the Fire and Security Matters Awards. It’s the perfect way to gain much-deserved recognition for either yourself, your team, a colleague, your organisation, a product/service or a project. The list of categories is as follows:
- Fire Innovation of the Year
- Fire Manufacturer of the Year
- Fire Safety Installer/Integrator of the Year
- Fire Safety Project of the Year
- Fire Safety Manager of the Year
- Fire Safety Team of the Year
- Security Manufacturer of the Year
- Guarding Company of the Year
- Security Installer/Integrator of the Year
- Security/Risk Manager of the Year
- Security Team of the Year
- Security Project of the Year
The closing deadline for entries is Tuesday 30 November 2021. You can enter for FREE online at https://firesecurityawards.com/