|Home>||Fire||>Alarms and Detection||>Advanced showcases cutting-edge innovation|
Advanced showcases cutting-edge innovation
29 May 2018
ON SHOW this year on Advanced’s stand (A490) will be its multiprotocol fire alarm panel, the MxPro 5, which is protecting sites small and large across the UK.
Export markets are served by Advanced’s EN54 2-4 and 13 Axis EN intelligent fire system that includes wired and wirelsss devices and Axis AX UL 864 system that includes syncronised fire audio and our new, ground-breaking smoke control solution Dynamix Smoke.
Also on show will be Advanced’s highly specified false alarm management soltion, AlarmCalm, which uses the best in panel processing and device intelligence to deliver a complete approach to one of the major issues in fire system management today.
Other innovtaions on show include TouchControl, the fire system touch screen repeater with Active Maps, and Lux Intelligent – our cloud-enabled emergency lighting compliance system that makes management easy and can reduce costs. Additionally our events team will also be on hand to answer customer queries and help solve technical issues.
For more information, email email@example.com
- Advanced to showcase latest innovations
- Advanced set to offer fire safety guidance at UK Construction Week
- Canary Wharf office complex upgraded to encompass Advanced protection
- Extensive range of fire solutions on offer from Advanced at Intersec 2023
- Advanced invests in new market with appointment of dedicated business development manager for EvacGo
- Advanced protection for National Rail College
- Advanced appoints Amanda Hope as UK fire business development manager
- Chemical plant selects multiprotocol panels
- Advanced protects priceless artifacts
- Exclusive Residential High-Rise in Dubai Selects Advanced
- Protecting our past
- Patol aspirating systems protecting your food
- From the editor
- Fire safety returns home to NEC Birmingham
- Building hope
- Blog for FSM website
- Advanced protects National Theatre
- Fire Safety Event 2017 - Live Coverage
- Advances in false-alarm management
- C-TEC rolling out CPD training events